All merchandise must be part of the line (No discontinued or special order items) and in the original Packaging.
In order to return merchandise to Courey International, Inc. Follow the the steps below:
- Contact Customer Service and give them the details of reason for return. Customer Service: Phone: 305-265-4554 ext. #239 Fax: 305-265-7322 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Department will generate a “RMA” (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) number.
- Be sure to follow the directions from Customer Service in order to return your items. You must put the “RMA Number” on your invoice that you enclose in the merchandise.
- DO NOT return ANY merchandise without prior approval and a RMA Number from Customer Service.
- All merchandise must have been purchased 60 days prior to the return date.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied to all returns.
- All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- To insure proper credit, a copy of the original invoice must be faxed along with the RMA number.
- If a shipment is rejected by the customer without prior authorization, the customer will be charged the re-stocking fee and the freight charges associated with the round trip.
- Any price discrepancies must be reported 5 days from the receipt of the invoice.
- Quantity discrepancies (overage, shortage, or damage) must be reported within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
The Merchandise discrepancy form must be completed and faxed over to the office within 5 days. Credit for damages will be given only if a copy of the bill of lading is faxed over to the office marked with the specific damages. We cannot honor any claims if the bill of lading is not marked and faxed over. Fill Out Form here and submit electronically